Fashion Styling Course
Diploma & Certification
Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.
Fashion styling is a complex, innovative, and competitive field. Students will learn the ropes of developing their branding and grooming techniques to create styles plans for clients and work with different brands, designers, and production houses. Fashion styling diploma will prepare students with confidence in understanding both the basics of fashion styling and the creative eye to succeed in the fashion world.
This course will prepare students with confidence in understanding both the basics of fashion styling and the creative eye to succeed in the fashion world. You will learn the ins and outs of fashion styling, fashion trends, with a full understanding and importance of what your clients can wear according to their body shape and style. Participants learn how to recognize, reinvent, and define an image for a garment, product, or brand. With fashion styling knowledge you will have the skills and know now of current fashion trends, brands, and skills needed to cover both creative and operational strategies in the fashion and luxury business.
• Fashion branding and marketing and applies acquired visual communication skills to research and propose.
• Students will learn new fashion visual brand identities for new markets and consumers in explaining their inspiration and creative approach.
• Learn the principles of art and dress, with a particular focus on exploring and building an individual creative styling style driven by contemporary approaches to the subject area.
• Focuses on an in-depth understanding of the different key influential fashion figures in fashion styling, design, and trend forecasting.
• Identifying trends early on and understanding the upward and downward movement of trends.
Course Duration : 11 Months
Introduction to Style and Fashion
Styling Basics of Design and composition
Patronage and assembly Concept and trend Professional skills Fashion styling
Learn techniques with fashion styling the art of make-up and hair design
Fashion Trend Forecasting
Dress and accessories heritage
Understand a stylist’s role in print media
Learn about personal styles
Classic, trendy/chic, dramatic, natural, romantic, and creative
How to create transition-friendly outfits for both male and female