Makeup Artist Course
Diploma & Certification
A makeup artist is someone who uses cosmetic techniques and processes to create beauty upon the human body.
Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically using an image sensor, or chemically using a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
• Modelling works, changing Facial Features, noses, chins etc
• Making effects such as Burnt Skin, Bullet Holes, Gangrene Leg etc
• Hair Works, working with Crepe Hair to make stubbles etc.
• Creating Up-do Hairstyles, Bunning, Plaits etc.
• Opportunities to attend workshops in association with stylists, hair & makeup artists, art directors, models, designers and light co-ordinators.
• Makeup Designs and Styling for Portfolio Preparation
Course Duration : 3 & 6 months
(Simple makeup, party makeup, bridal makeup, HD make up)￼
Introduction to airbrush